This site is dedicated to sharing all that I do as Creative Arts Director and Worship Leader for our services at Easthampstead Baptist Church, Bracknell, UK. We are a modern and progressive Baptist church with a congregation of around 400+ meeting at different times and days during the week. We use music, media, drama and interactions to illustrate and enhance our message.
My goal is to enable churches of all sizes to be able to use creative artistic content to enhance and communicate their messages more effectively.
So you will find:
- The Prodigal Jukebox: songs that may have escaped the church, but will help illustrate or enhance a talk or series. A mix of Christian and secular artists.
- The Prodigal Screen: similarly to The Prodigal Jukebox, clips from movies or TV shows that will also illustrate or enhance a talk or series.
- Sunday Ideas: a catch all for other creative content, be it drama, interaction, all age games and illustrations.
- Creative Tuneup: lessons learnt and ideas found for managing, running and improving your creative teams and services. A creative MOT if you will…
- Scripts: I write a lot of drama for our services, here you will find previews of skits and scripts to purchase.
Remember, everything that you find on this site has been tried and tested in our services. I lead worship regularly, and my role as Creative Arts Director means I have an input into all of our services.
I hope it will give you ideas and inspiration for ways to enhance your church services. If you do use any of the content here, I would ask that you post back and share as to how you used it, and how it was received. And if you have any questions, need help with an idea, or just want a conversation, drop me a line!
My Contact Information